Friday, February 12, 2010

My Name Is Khan Movie Review 2010 | MNIK Review

My Name Is Khan 2010 Review | MNIK
Tags: my name is khan, my name is khan movie review, my name is khan reviews, my name is khan review taran adarsh, my name is khan review
‘My Name is Khan’ is the good story of an unconventional hero overcoming obstacles to regain the love of his life.

Banner : Dharma Productions
Producer : Gauri Khan, Hiroo Johar
Executive Producer : Apoorva Mehta
Co-Producer : Apoorva Mehta
Director : Karan Johar

Cast :
Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Jimmy Shergill, Zarina Wahab, Parveen Dabbas, Arif Zakaria, Navneet Nishan, Sheetal Menon, Tanay Cheda, Arjun Mathur, Sonya Jehan

Music Director :
Shankar Mahadevan, Ehsaan Noorani, Loy Mendonsa
Lyricist : Niranjan Iyengar
Cinematographer : Ravi K. Chandran
Story Writer : Karan Johar, Shibani Bathija
Dialogue Writer : Niranjan Iyengar, Shibani Bathija
Screenplay Writer : Shibani Bathija
Editor : Deepa Bhatia
Art Director : Sharmishta Roy
Costume Designer : Manish Malhotra, Shiraz Siddique
Sound Designer : Dilip Subramaniam
Background Sound : Ehsaan Noorani, Loy Mendonca, Shankar Mahadevan

Playback Singer :
Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, Shankar Mahadevan, Richa Sharma, Adnan Sami, Shreya Ghoshal, Shafqat Ali Khan, Rashid Khan, Suraj Jagan

Synopsis : -

My name is Rizvan Khan. I might seem a little ‘different’ to you. That is because I have Aspergers Syndrome. It is named after Dr Hans Asperger who first noticed the traits in children. Having Aspergers does not mean I am stupid. I am very intelligent, but I don’t understand people. I don’t know why people say things they don’t mean. For example, they say come to my house any time, and when I go to their house they say why have you come at this time? Sometimes people think I am rude. I don’t mean to be rude, being rude is not good. My mother said there are only good people and bad people in the world and I am a good person...


Story :-

Rizvan Khan, a Muslim man from India, moves to San Francisco and lives with his brother and sister-in-law. Rizvan, who has Aspergers, falls in love with Mandira. Despite protests from his family they get married and start a small business together. They are happy until September 11, 2001 when attitudes towards Muslims undergo a sea-change. When tragedy strikes, Mandira is devastated and they split. Rizvan is confused and very upset that the love of his life has left him. To win her back, he embarks on a touching and inspiring journey across America.

Subscribe for more updates

No comments:

Post a Comment