Monday, April 26, 2010

Kajal's Sister Nish enters in Tollywood

Kajal' Sister Nish Coming New Movie "Double Dhamaka"
Kajal Agarwal’s sister, Nisha is all set to debut into Tollywood. As per the sources she signed a movie under direction of Jaya. In that movie Nisha to star with Nani and Krishnudu and is tentatively titled as "Double Dhamaka". Shooting will starts from May.

According to sources, Nisha had signed the film a couple of weeks ago and a popular filmmaker is rumoured to produce this medium budget movie.

When contacted, director Jaya confirmed the news, saying, “I have always made an effort to introduce fresh faces in my all my films. Besides, Nisha is just a shorter version of Kajal. When I saw her pictures, I was sure that she would suit the character I had in mind perfectly. I am confident that she will do well.”

Nisha is slated to play the character of an urban girl who loves her father deeply, to the extent that she leave the decision regarding the love of her life to him. Double Dhamaka is likely to hit the screens in November this year. It is rumoured that Kajal is grooming her sister and is taking Nisha along with her to film dos to teach her the ropes of the industry.

Stay with us

No comments:

Post a Comment