Monday, May 31, 2010

Krishnudu New Movie "Pappu" Audio Released,Pappu MP3 Songs,Audio

Krishnudu Pappu,Pappu 2010,Pappu Songs, Pappu Mp3 2010,Pappu Audio,Pappu Movie review,Pappu story,Pappu movie links
 
The audio of ‘Vinayakudu’ fame Krishnudu’s latest flick ‘Pappu’ was released at Prasad Labs, Hyderabad. The audio CD was released by MP Madhu Yashki, who presented it to Nani. The audio cassette was released by C. Kalyan and presented it to Navadeep.

The audio function was attended by C. Kalyan, Nizamabad MP Madhu Yashki Goud, Nani, Navadeep, Varun Sndesh, Sandeep, Krishnudu, Ambika Krishna, Subbaraju, Deepika, Devakatta, Sivareddy, Gundu Hanumantha Rao and others.

The film is directed by Sapan Pasumardhi and produced by Praveen and Nagesh Yadav on Arya Entertainments banner. Deepika plays the lead role opposite Krishnudu in this film. Phani Kalyan has scored the music.

MP Madhu Yashki said: “The title is very different. Without Pappu (dhal), it is difficult to take meal. I will definitely watch the film by purchasing a ticket. We have stopped the shoot of several films and even their screening for the sake of Telangana. I am also one among them. Even if the state is divided into two regions, our patronage will always be there to Telugu film industry.”

Hero of the film Krishnudu said: “I played a small role in Navadeep’s film Modhati Cinema. In real life, my nickname is Pappu. But, the title as Pappu for this film is accidental. After doing two films as hero – Vinayakudu and Village Lo Vinayakudu – it so happened that I heard more than one hundred scripts. Both I and Subbaraju were roommates when we were searching for roles in films. Now, we are acting together in Pappu.”

Actress Deepika said: “This is my debut film. I am happy to be making my debut with a film like this. I am thankful to the director and producer.”

Music director Phani Kalyan said: “I like AR Rahman and worship him madly. I quit my lucrative job in the software industry and joined AR Rahman’s music institute in Chennai. When I was in search of opportunities, the producer and director of this film gave me a chance after listening to my thirty-second demo.”

Movie song links will updates soon

Stay with us

Subscribe to this blog for more updates

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete